- Developed a binary tool to populate the Lookout Database and simulate Kubernetes job submission for performance benchmarking.
- Added multiple unit tests to improve test coverage of the Golang codebase and configured their CodeCov app for effective test coverage reports.
- Explored ways to improve the job submission gRpc API when rejecting Kubernetes jobs, making it more robust and reliable.
- Technologies I used: Go, Docker, Kubernetes, Unix/Linux,
- I built a testsuite for WebAssembly System Interface (WASI).
- Running WebAssembly outside the browser requires different capabilites like accessing the File System, I/O, Network access.
- All WASM engines have their own interpretation of the WASI standard.
- I was responsible for providing a testsuite that can be run against different WASM engines implementation of WASI.
- I ran my testcases mainly against Wasmer and Wasmtime and I caught multiple inconsistent behaviors and I opened multiple issues which led to either fix their WASI implementation or imporve the WASI standard.
- Technologies I used: Rust, Docker, Unix/Linux, WebAssembly, WASI, Git/Github
5 = I used it for a while and have a deeper knowledge in it
1 = Just scratched the surface, either in a Course or for a specific use case